Believe it or not, Miss Jackie and I have set the monthly classes through December 2019!
January – Hot Chocolate Mug Rug
February – Chenille Heart Door Hanger
March – Fabric Bunny Basket
April – Oven Mitt
May – Big Chicken Door Stop/Tablet Holder
June – no club
July – Drawstring Travel Bag
August – no club
September – Lined Pencil Pouch
October – Pumpkin Coasters (set of 4)
November – Bowl Cozy
December – Gift Bags/Card Holders
We meet the 2nd Saturday of every month from 10:30 a.m. – 12:30 p.m.
Class fee is $15 plus supplies. Snacks are included.
We prefer that you bring your own sewing machine in good working order. Stitch N Quilt offers machine service, as do Sewing Doc and Ashby Sewing.
A limited number of sewing machines are available for student use. Please let the shop know when you register. I bring sewing machines with a speed controller.
- Students must be 8 years old/rising 3rd grader to attend classes.
- Students must be good listeners and able to follow directions.
- Parents/caregivers are welcome to stay; however, realize your child is going to want you to participate along side them!
- Classes are limited to six students. Payment is required at time of sign-up.
- Some sewing machine familiarity is helpful, but actual sewing experience not always required. That said, the January and November club projects are more involved and best suited for kids who have attended at least 3 sessions with us.