I’ll admit it.
I’m a list maker and a planner.
I derive much pleasure from crossing items off my to-do list.
My plans are not necessarily super detailed, but they do give me an idea of where I’m heading.
My major goals for 2015 were simply:
(1) Take an awesome 25th anniversary trip with hubby.
(2) Move the day job closer to home (or change jobs if necessary).
(3) Develop other revenue sources with my business.
All three goals were met, but not quite in the way I imagined.
Quite frankly, I never dreamed the job transfer would literally shut down my craft business for nearly four months. Everything (and I mean everything) came to a screeching halt as I poured all my energy into my new job. My wake-up call came when I missed the visitation for a dear friend’s husband who had unexpectedly passed away. I was planning lessons and lost track of time. I felt so bad. That won’t happen again.
So what’s on tap for 2016?
(1) Lose weight the doctor told me I need to lose.
(2) Expand class offerings for kids and adults.
(3) Network/collaborate more with craft business owners in the area.
(4) Redo the school library after an unexpected sprinkler flood right before Christmas break.
What’s on your list for 2016?